Thank you for visiting this website to find out more.
I am an independent consultant with over 30 years’ experience of working in the third sector. I work with both grassroots community organisations and the funders that support them. I am passionate about improving skills of staff, volunteers and trustees, helping organisations to achieve their aims.
Examples of how people use my skills, knowledge and experience:
- Measuring the effectiveness of a service, informing the best way to monitor and evaluate a service or undertaking an independent evaluation.
- Fundraising from trusts and foundations. I have written funding applications and secured grants ranging from £10,000 to £350,000. I can offer mentoring in fundraising for senior staff/ CEO s supporting the development of a funding strategy.
- Managing people (staff, volunteers and trustees), coaching the lead person or working with the committee on organisational change, or managing staff directly for a specific period of time, usually in a time of change for the organisation.
- Facilitation of away days or planning sessions, delivering a dynamic and interactive session.
- Project or organisational management; either helping to design a project or running an organisation for a fixed period to navigate through a period of change.
What customers say about my work…….
‘Irish in Britain have worked with Diane for a number of years; she is a committed and collaborative partner and we have designed and delivered successful projects with her support and guidance.’ (December 2018) – Brian Dalton CEO
‘Di West has provided an excellent service for us over a number of year using her extensive knowledge and expertise to support and develop our Tenant and Resident Associations.’ (December 2018) – Lambeth Council
‘Thank you for all the help you have given us so far with the Organisational Strengths Review you are carrying out on behalf of Neutral Ground Child Contact Centre. I found the preliminary meeting we had together very helpful in focusing upon areas where we need/could make positive changes to our organisation, and feel confident that we made a good choice in choosing you to carry out our Review.’ (December 2018) – Ivor Kinsey Neutral Ground Trustee & Volunteer.
For a no obligation conversation to discuss your needs please either email me on email@example.com or use the contact form here on the website.